Web designing Sydney
Terms and Condition
Organic Webdesign respects the privacy of users and visitors to our website. We strive to comply with Australian federal and state privacy laws.
1. Information we collect about you
We collect the following information about you:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your IP Address
- Pages that you visit on our website
- Your browsing behaviour while visiting our website
- Any preferences you advise us of
2. How we collect your information
Your name, email address, and your preferences are collected by voluntary supply of information from you when you complete our website form. Your IP Address and the pages you visit on our website are collected using Web Statistics and Analytics software. Together, your IP Address and the pages you visit on our website, identify your browsing behaviour while visiting our website.
3. What we use your information for
We may use the information we have collected about you and other visitors to provide targeted advertising. For example, we may send you an email using the email address we have collected, to inform you of Special rates and discount offers from Organic Webdesign
We may also use the information relating to the browsing behaviour of you and other visitors to our website, to determine if website redesigns become necessary, or to update the website. We will never provide your personal details, such as your name or email address, to any third parties.
3. What we use your information for(..continued)
We may use your impersonal data, such as your browsing behaviour while visiting our website and any preferences you advise us of to analyse the general usage of our website. This impersonal data may be provided to third parties however as it will never be provided with your personal data it can not be used to identify you.
4. How we store your information
The information we collect from you and other visitors is stored in a secure database with permission based access. We keep your information private and secure to the best of our ability.
5. How you can access the information we hold about you
You can access the information we hold about you by contacting the administrator of our website by emailing email@example.com
Website Copyright Policy
1. Legal Statement
The Australian Copyright Act of 1968 protects the copyrights of creators and owners of copyrighted works in Australia and overseas.
2. Values Statement
Organic Webdesign works hard to ensure we meet industry standards to deliver superior functional website designs with aesthetic appeal. Our quality products and services are the result of our investment in attaining the necessary qualifications, experience and expertise.
The Copyright Act of 1968 protects the copyrights of all parts of a website including CSS, code, images, text, articles, photographs, banners and all creations in expressed form.
4. Usage permitted
You are permitted to:
- Print a single copy of articles for personal use only;
- Download any pdf files provided on the site for personal use.
5. Usage not permitted
You may not:
- Copy, distribute, publish or modify any images or files;
- Download any graphics or photographs which are not part of a pdf file made available for download;
- Use or modify any image in any pdf file
- Any files available for download, are provided ‘as is’ and we do not warrant their usefulness in any other form;
- We will not be held liable for the manner in which the downloadable files are used, once they have been downloaded; Organic Webdesign will not be held responsible for the methods used to download the files, nor for any acts of sabotage by any third party, which may result in computer crash or viruses.
7. Misuse / Ethics statement
Any use of any part of this website which is not lawful, or which is not explicitly stated in this copyright statement will be deemed to be a breach of copyright, and may result in legal action.
We understand that all company"s have unique needs and that in some cases it may be necessary for our users to require a different arrangement to our Copyright Policy, with regard to copyrights.
We wish to advise, however, that any alternative arrangements regarding copyrights must be:
- agreed upon by both parties; and
- Clearly stated in writing; and
- The new documented arrangement must be signed by a director of Organic Webdesign.
If the user/ visitor would like to use the website other than educational or non- profit organisation purposes, we can be contact by the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Understanding and Agreement
The user/visitor understands and agrees to the terms of this Copyright Policy by continuing to use/ visit this site for personal use only.
Before we begin on a project 50% deposit is due. Once payment has been received we will begin with Research, Analysis and Wireframes. Deposits are non refundable and no transferable. If you decide to not go ahead with the website, your deposit will not be refunded as work had begun.
2. Upon Completion
Once a website is complete the remaining 50% is payable upon completion. We do not make websites live once this website is complete if the payment has not been received. If for forseen circumstances you do not go ahead with making your website live on your own accord, Your payment is still due within 30 days of completion date, as the work has been carried out.
Overdue accounts must be paid for or a 2% interest rate will be charged till the account is paid. If the account hasn't been paid within 60 days, we will proceed legal action with Dun and Bradstreet Debtor Collections.
3. Maintenance payments
Website maintenance is charged at an hourly rate of $50* per hour, We will complete the job witthin the given estimated time frames. Once the project is complete payment is due within 7 days. Any maintenance accounts overdue after 30 days will be charged a 2% interest rate.
* Rate of hourly website maintanence depends on the job and complexity of the project.
- Web design & Web Development
- (SEO) Organic Search Engine Optimisation
- (SMO) Social Media Optimisation
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Website maintenance
- Website re-design
- E-commerce shopping carts
- (CMS) Content Management System
Did you know you can have your website banned by search engines like google for optimising your SEO the wrong way. This is known as the 'Black Hat'.